Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Notes from March 18 Class

Well, class got canceled at the last minute today because of "spring break". Oh well, I found some neat resources that I'll have to save for upcoming weeks. There is an endless supply of great economics resources at www.fee.org

Last week some of my students and I attended a one-day FEE Seminar for Homeschool Students in Birmingham. It was fantastic. I highly recommend it if you get a chance to attend one. One of the movie clips that we saw there was an interview that John Stossel did on sweat shops. I found a link to it on FEE's website. It is excellent!

While looking over the resources there, I followed a link to John Stossel's website. He has even more economics resources available there -- both his own, and links to many others. I don't think I'll be running out of materials anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment