Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Introduction for Economics Blog

I've been looking for an efficient way to communicate with my Economics class students and parents -- an easy way to share what we've been covering in class, and links to some of the interesting articles and other resources we've used in class and/or talked about.

After 1 1/2 years of teaching economics, welcome to my first attempt at that. Anyone else is welcome to join us in this "economics discussion" here, but that will be my main focus -- at least as I see it now.

For my students, it should go without saying that I believe in the free market and limited government. I think much of the economic trouble we are in now has come from the intervention of the government, not from the failure of the free market. That position will, of course, be evident in the posts I put here, and in the resources I reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment