Thursday, April 30, 2009

Economics Classes end for the Year

It was bittersweet to end the semester yesterday. I have so much to do right now, that I look forward to a little extra time to try to catch up on some of that. But I have enjoyed this year's classes very much.

The question was asked yesterday about whether I would keep putting things on the Economics blog over the summer. I believe I answered yes. But I want to change that to a maybe. If I run into any fantastic Economic resources over the next few months, or some topics that we need to be sure to cover next year, I'll jot them down here. But if I'm just running into "Economic News" -- that will be posted on the Civics Lessons blog instead (http://clccivicslessons.blogspot.com/), since that type of thing is generally Economics and Government related.

Take care, and I look forward to seeing most of you in next year's classes. (To my Seniors or other non-returners, "Take care, and keep in touch. I've enjoyed teaching you this year.")

No comments:

Post a Comment